Sergey Vyacheslavovich Khrustalev
Deputy Chairman of the Russian-Cyprus Business Council at the RF CCI
Work experience over the past 10 years (in the Russian Federation):
Until 2010 - «Gazprom» Joint-Stock Company, «Gazprom Mezhregionagaz» LLC, «Gazlux Trade» LLC, Executive Director, Asset Management, Production and Sale of Gas Equipment
Since 2010 - «Guta Group» Joint-Stock Company, «Guta Trust» LLC, «Financial Recovery Fund» LLC, Vice-President, Director of the Fund (part-time) - consulting, asset management, investments.
Since 2011 - up to now Time – «Rusklimat» Trade and Production Holding, LLC «RKT – Engineering» Managing Partner.
Since 2018 - Deputy Chairman of the Russian-Cyprus Business Council at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Cyprus Commission of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Since 2019 - Permanent member of the Russian-Cyprus Intergovernmental Commission.
Sphere of interests and competencies related to the Republic of Cyprus:
Develops HVAC direction under the Russian brand Ballu in the territory of Republic of Cyprus and the Middle East
- speaks with an investor in development projects in the Republic of Cyprus;
- in 2017, he created the Khrustalev Private Business Club in the territory of the Republic of Republic of Cyprus.
- has stable business relations in the business community of the Russian Federation, Republic of Cyprus, and the Middle East (Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq);
- within the framework of the activities of the Russian-Cyprus Intergovernmental Commission, it is engaged in the issues of creating Advanced Development Territories (TORs), favorable conditions for investments, attracting qualified personnel and creating jobs, developing the tourism business, etc.
- At present, he is conducting active work of the Russian-Cyprus Business Council at the RF CCI, in the status of Deputy Chairman of the Council, in order to develop integration activities between business communities and the political establishment of the Republic of Cyprus, the Russian Federation and the BV. Promotion and development of the Business Council.