Partner, International Private Clients
Cleo has more than 25 years professional experience most of it in tax advisory, working in London and Cyprus. Her clients range from local individuals to major international groups, operating in a broad range of sectors.
She has extensive experience in:
• advising and assisting international clients with restructuring plans, acquisitions, disposals, mergers etc
• assisting international groups with listing and IPO plans
• providing full range of tax services to private clients and High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) covering both their corporate and private wealth interests
• advising on tax issues relating to family planning, trusts, succession and inheritance tax
• supporting in acquisition/sale of private assets (real estate, yachts, planes etc).
In addition to client work, Cleo is also an experienced internal instructor of professional development courses and an external presenter is numerous conferences in Cyprus and abroad.
Cleo is a member of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants (ACCA), member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC) and a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation in the UK.